Wednesday 30 January 2008

Another day in paradise!!


Well today was another dull day! I stayed home all morning sorting laundry and sweeping the stairs, hoovering, washing etc (well I said it was dull). I went to work to do an outpatient clinic for a new consultant that has recently joined our hospital.
I normally stay in the clinic room when I do these clinics and they are fantastic cos I learn so much but today the doctor wanted to be left on his own with the patients, I think I made him feel nervous or self conscious or something. So I was totally bored and as it was originally my day off I was not happy. How does he think I will be able to diagnose the patients on Holby City and Casualty, for gods sake!!

Nevermind I have got a really good bottle of chardonnay to help drown my sorrows!!

Him indoors came home in a good mood tonight (not sure why!) should I be worried?
Well he was pissed off with me cos we had friends round last night and we were quite chilled and having a laugh, I was in my nightie and pink fluffy dressing gown when they turned up (unexpectedly) I got up to get some more drinks and flashed my derriere, ok not that classy ok, but they found it funny.
Once they had gone home he really ripped into me, WTF!!! I sunbathe infront of these same friends topless, not sure what his problem was, but he cleared off to bed in a huff!

Oh well I am now off to watch all the soaps I recorded on skyplus last night and dish up his dinner.

Hopefully no arguments tonight but dont hold your breath!!!

No comments: