Thursday 31 January 2008

Retard


Well well well, him indoors may have been in a good mood the night before last but the little runt certainly made up for it last night!!
OMG, I still am having trouble understanding what happened exactly, so I will just tell it how it was.
He came in from work and he seemed ok, I was on my laptop at kitchen table , I asked him if he wanted a drink, all good so far.
He said he didnt want his dinner just yet as he was going to do some more work in the bathroom, I begged him to take a night off as he is over-doing it, and he must be tired. But no way would he!

So I decided to do his paperwork for him, he is foreman at work and also very dislexic, I had previously asked him to jot down what he wanted me to write and the day at the top of each page, so when I opened his folder to find several pieces of paper with his daily job descriptions on I was a trifle confused as there were 2 'tusdays' , 1 wed, 2 days with no date and he had not even done thursdays, I asked him which were the ones that mattered, it was obvious he had some in folder left over from last week but I wasnt sure which.
So while he was standing beside me trying to work out which was which, I slid my hand in his overall pocket and groped his willy, (well I hadnt seen him all day!).
He started to get irrate with me because I couldnt understand one of the sentances he had written, and he started to raise his voice, I dont pretend to write perfect english but I do know if something dont sound right!

So in the end I got pissed off and said I was only trying to help him, and I certainly dont enjoy doing his paperwork, so in future he can do the fu**er himself that way I cant get wrong!

He then stormed off to his shed, taking his tobacco with him (he had given up), I yelled after him that once he had had his nicotine fix maybe he would be civil to me! - no response!

He stayed up there for ages, probably smoking his brains out, so I made my dinner and let him get on with it.

A bit later on he came down stairs in his dressing gown after having his bath and I put a lovely chicken stir-fry in front of him, I had marinated the chicken all day!, if he had a couple of mouthfuls he would have been lucky, then pushed the plate away. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said 'nothing'.
I asked him why he was so nasty to me and was told that I had stressed him out while he had measurements from the bathroom in his head, and touched his willy (how dare I) and stressed him even more. He didnt want a cigarette but I drove him to it!! WTF????

He then cleared off to bed in a mood and hasnt spoke to me since!

This morning, I came down after he had left for work and surprise surprise he has took his tobacco with him! Retard.

I feel so pissed off with him that he is using me as an excuse to start smoking again. I never asked him to quit after all!

Twice this morning I have been in tears mainly frustration I think and I really dont know how to handle this crap relationship we are in.
I do everything for him (short of wiping his arse) as he works hard, but feel so unhappy.

Nevermind, there are worse people in the world than me, one day I will find the courage to leave him (and the money)!

But until then I will just have to take to having a moan about it on here!

No comments: