Friday 1 February 2008

Who ate all the pies!!


Oh God will I never be thin?
I just cant stop eating, I feel I am over-eating to compensate the missing happiness in my life, so I suppose until I sort that out I am destined to be fat!

I have tried so many things to loose weight, and I am really struggling. I have been contemplating the gastric band for about a year now, I know it is drastic but I have tried everything (almost) and failed miserably.

I joined the gym about 4 months ago and that just makes me hungry!, I have tried weight watchers, slimming world, the atkins, the idiot proof diet, slim-fast, speed, slimming pills off the internet, slimmimg pills from my GP, trying to eat sensibly, etc, etc.

I feel that all these will work if I stick to them, I just cant stick to ANY of them, cos I get bored or hungry!

What on earth can I do? Today I weigh 16 st 4 lb OMG!!!!
I am going to go bang!

No comments: