Tuesday 12 February 2008

Keep taking the pills!


I have just got up to day 5 of taking acomplia, and I have weighed this morning at 16st 1 and3/4 lb so i have lost 2 and 1/4 pound so far and I am very pleased with that.


Yesterday I was as sick as a dog in the morning, I had felt quite sick for about 2 hours when I could smell my oldest boy frying bacon and I just flew to the bathroom and was really sick. I had only been able to stomach diet coke and water up to that point anyway so it wasnt too bad.


Later once the nausea had subsided I managed 2 rich tea biscuits and I was at work and got 1 slice of cheese on toast and a jaffa cake bar for my dinner. I had 2 thirds of a bottle of wine when I got home from work just after 9pm so all is going good (apart from throwing up).


The headaches have stopped and they only lasted 2 days, lets hope the nausea dont last too long either.


I am at work 11.30am til 5.30pm and I am working in the dis-charge lounge which involves lots of walking to all the wards collecting patients that are leaving hospital, so it frees up their bed while they wait for medication and transport.


Him indoors is a miserable twat again, well he managed to be nice for 2 and a half days!

He got stressed cos the sky wasnt working , and the kids had left the telly and video plugged in and the extension lead was red hot. Ok he has a point but does he need to bite my head off when I walk in from a hard shift?


Unfortunately he didnt die in his sleep so now I have to wait to see what kind of mood he is in tonight. Joy.

No valentines for me again this year (he was in a mood with me last year too).


oh well not to worry maybe someone else will send me one???

No comments: