Sunday 3 February 2008

What an ass-hole!!


Saturday began like most other days, I did a few house-worky jobs, had a bath and got dressed.

I then had to pick up my 65 year old maiden Aunt, AJ, who is slightly batty, as we had a hair appointment in town. Him indoors had gone to work, still miserable as ever!


After we emerged looking dapper, we proceeded to Prezzo's for lunch, yummy as usual!

After I dropped AJ off, I went back home, he was sprawled on sofa watching some crap film on sky, the sort of movie you could slash your wrists to!


He seemed moody still, I asked him if he wanted anything to eat or drink, but I got a curt 'no' in answer. I decided to put my ear plugs in and curl up on the other sofa and have a snooze.

I asked him if we were going out in the evening and was told no I dont think so, but I was kinda hoping we would.

It got to 6.30pm and I asked again if he was hungry, and he said what have we got? well we didnt have much of anything worth having as we normally have a takeaway if we are staying home on a saturday, so this went down like a lead ballon, whoops!

He decided he would have a toasted sandwich, so I began to make this when he spied the ham I was about to use and bit my head off cos it was too thin and he wouldnt be able to taste it!

Oh for fu*ks sake! I asked him was there anything I could do right for him this week to which he replied 'doesnt look like it'

Bastard!

I then told him to make it himself as at least he would get it right!

He didnt make anything and went without!

I asked him if he really wanted us to be together as I had just about had enough of him being shitty towards me, He said he had, had enough of me too (what trying to please him!)

I said why dont you go out with your friends? to which he replied 'why dont you!'

So i shut the lounge door and went and got ready, I then sneaked out and went to the pub with some girlfriends.

He was in bed fast asleep when I returned about 11.30 pm

Not really sure how to end this relationship, as I sort of still care about him, he has now cleared off to the pub (I wasnt invited), and I am cooking a roast dinner.

Prediction- he will stay out as long as he can, I have night-shift tonight, so he will come home hammered and start an argument. I have knots in my stomach already just thinking about it!


I will go and try to have a snooze ready for night shift as I dont get on too well with shift work, but hey ho at least I dont have to listen to him snoring the house down tonight!


I just wish he would find someone else and clear off!


No comments: