Thursday 7 February 2008

New slim me???


OMG I cant believe it! I have the prescription on its way hopefully arriving in the next 2 hours for Acomplia, ok it cost me £299.99 for 3 months supply but it will be worth it if it works!

This is suppose to be the new wonder drug for weight loss!


I will keep you up to date on my journey!


I could not get an appointment with doctor yesterday or today, so I couldnt wait. I got them from http://theonlineclinic.co.uk/ it was quite simple and the doctor rang me from the London clinic to verify a few medical questions.


I am excited that even if it isnt a miracle cure at least it will be the kick start I need.

I am off to the gym tomorrow too so all is looking positive.


I will begin my journey tomorrow, yeah I know tomorrow never comes but, I have a meal out tonight and I want to weigh myself in the morning before I eat or drink and after my pooh! (every little helps)


Wish me luck!

No comments: