Tuesday 5 February 2008

NO SMOKING PLEASE




Well I slept most of yesterday after the crap nightshift, and still feel rough today!


I was back on an early shift this morning, I woke up at 4.50am and went downstairs to make his packed lunch. I then crawled back into bed til 6.30am when I got up for a bath.


I fed dogs and popped round to my mate Jackie so she could straighten my hair, cos I aint no good at it. I got onto the ward with 1 minute to spare.




The morning went quite well, we were busy and there were a lot of poorly people to help wash, feed etc. I did the observations (blood pressure, temp, respirations, pulse etc) then I went for my break, today I was starving so I decided to have a sausage and egg in a roll, yum! Maybe I will start that diet again tomorrow!




I was only on a short day today so I popped into Tesco on my way home for a bottle of wine and something for dinner.


I got home and made my bed, (I couldnt be arsed this morning), then I went out to give my car a hoover and polish as it has its service tomorrow, also it smells of dog as they have been in my car twice in the last week, once to the doggy parlour, and once to the vets!


Whilst cleaning my car I found a ciggie burn in the upholstery on the door, if he finds out he will do his nut as I dont smoke and I wont let him smoke in it, but I do let the girls at work borrow it occasionally to have a cig in since our NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON SITE at the hospital came in force, I feel sorry for them, it is a stressful enough job as it is without going all that time without a fag! But I am gonna have to put a stop to it now as the car was brand new in August!




Well Grandad (85) is coming over for a game of poker tonight, it does my nut in but it keeps the old boy alive so I am happy! I am sure its all the arguing that keeps his blood pumping round his heart so well!!




I am trying to find a home for my little westie, Sid, as he is driving me insane with his marking his territory cos my bitch is in season! I have just about had enough although its not his fault but I cant cope with it.






No comments: