Monday 18 February 2008

I take it all back! (well some of it)


I got home valentines night from work to find a large red gift bag on the kitchen worktop???

I peeked inside as I was worried that it may not be from him!


Yep he had totally gone to town (for him) a bottle of taittinger champagne (wrapped in red tissue paper), a music cd, a lovely chocolate heart filled with chocolates (looked expensive) and a card.

OMG wot is going on?


I went into the lounge where he was watching tv and I felt a tear spring to my eye.

I said thank you so much you really do love me after all! to which he snapped back 'I bought them on monday so I thought you might as well have them rather than them go to waste!'

Balloon deflated, I went back into the kitchen and shoved them all back in the bag and said you shouldnt have bothered then!


For once he did something sweet and still had to spoil it!


Anyway things are still not good between us and yesterday he told me (under the influence of his mate smirnoff) that he didnt love me and wanted out, he wants me to practically give him the house as he says he pays for most stuff anyway.

I cant believe he would see me and my boys homeless all in the name of money! I wouldnt mind but I rented the house a year before he was ever on the scene anyway. Just because we have a joint mortgage now does not make it feel any fairer.


I am still really gutted about him playing me up on saturday night. We went to the pub for a couple of hours and then across to the bowls club (cheap drink) I was quite tired and had to start work at 7.30am the next morning, so I said I wanted to go home, so instead of coming home with me like I did for him last saturday, He gave me £4 for a taxi and said not to cancel the 11pm taxi as he would come home then.

I wasnt too bothered as he works hard and I could have stayedout with him.

I went to bed and crashed out, I woke at 2am to find I am in bed alone????

I lay awake for an hour worried and wondering where he could have got to, when at 3am he stumbles in totally out of his face, calling me all the names under the sun!

I demanded to know where he had been only to be told that it was none of my business and that he had fancied another drink!


The next day when I met him at the pub, one of his mates said he had gone to chicago's on his own!

What was all that about? I had left him on good terms why did he feel the need to go to a place where people usually go to pull, then admits he didnt drink anything when he got there, so my only conclusion is that he went to pull.

I really dont know what to do about the situation so guess what I do last night when we get home? like a complete moron, I cooked him dinner, rubbed his feet, made his lunchbox for work and got his work clothes ready.

I sent him a nice text today and have just cooked him a nice beef casserole and a chilli con carne.

Then I sit here and think about the hateful things he has said and done this weekend again and I feel so low. What the f*ck am I doing wrong to make him treat me so badly?


I think I am going to have to give him a short sharp shock, and soon!!




Tablets are still working, I weighed in at 16st this morning so that is 4lb off so far.

I went to the gym this morning only to find it was closed due to a burst water pipe. That is twice just recently, I am getting a bit fed up with it for £30 a month fee!


No comments: