Saturday 23 February 2008

To shoot or not to shoot?


Oh my God, I feel really ill today!

we went to bingo last night then the pub for a couple afterwards, I had 2 pints of lager and 4 glasses of wine (not a binge for me!), I woke at 4am and felt really sick with the most awful headache, with flashing lights. I got up and took some strong pain killers and half an hour later threw up for britain! Then again, then again......


I went back to bed and died. I woke at 11.30am to find 8 missed called from work wondering where the hell I was! Oops! I did not realise I was supposed to be in at work this morning, it was strange cos, as my head was buried in the toilet pan I thought thank god I am not at work today!


Oh well never mind they were quite good about it. I still feel a bit fragile but am coming round slowly.


What a few days I have just had!

My ex husband has been an absolute arse-hole! I left him nearly 5 years ago, but after the initial bitterness we have remained firm friends. I lent him a credit card so he could put his expenses on because he works abroad a lot, the deal being he would clear the balance each month when his expenses were paid to him.

This has not happened, I have been given one bullshit excuse after another, now I find the card balance has crept upto nearly £9k! Dont get me wrong he has paid off lumps along the way.


I have warned him several times to reduce the balance as I need to re-mortgage soon and dont need all that debt against my name, but this has fell on deaf ears!

I put a stop to the card and he has gotten really nasty. I have tried to explain that if anything happens to him then me and the boys are lumbered with the debt.

On top of all that we still have a joint account together that he wont have my name removed from.

I have asked him several times but he is frightened he will loose his £1800 overdraft as the bank said that by removing my name this may happen, and he says he cant afford to loose it!


I keep getting letters turn up addressed just to me saying I am overdrawn over my agreed limit, and although it is not my debt it is still racking up black marks against my name!


The bank refuse to remove my name from the account until the over-draft is paid in full.

So its all good fun!

I have tried to threaten him, beg, plead, cry with him but he says his hands are tied!

I went to the bank yesterday to see when his wages are paid in and they said that he no longer has them paid into that account so he will never be in credit! Bastard!


If I have him shot then I will have to repay all the money owed so this is not an option (unfortunately).


Today when I dragged my arse out of bed I find an overdue invoice for his removal/storage firm asking for £1700 as all his stuff is in storage and he hasnt been paying it. Like a fool I paid them originally as he was in singapore working. What is he trying to do to me??


All is not bad though as me and him indoors has called a truce and he has promised to stop being an arse hole. I stayed out wednesday night as he rang me at work pissed and I decided I wasnt going home to a barrage of verbal abuse and mental cruelty. I think he was gutted judging by the 16 voicemails insisting I must be with another man!

Well anyway it seems to have done the trick cos he has been like a little lamb ever since.

No comments: