Sunday 10 February 2008

Day one on acomplia



Saturday morning I woke and decided to start my slimming tablets. I weighed in at 16st 4lb


I had work 7.30am til 12.30pm so I couldnt be tempted to keep eating all morning.




I took my pill at 7am and was fine until 10am when I had 2 weetabix on my break at work. Then totally fine until I had scrambled egg with 1 slice of wholemeal toast about 4pm. After I ate that I felt quite sick and the egg kept repeating on me.




We went to the pub and I had 1 glass of wine and a diet coke. I had a splitting headache and was so tired so we came home where we shared a frozen pizza and I drank a bottle of wine.


normally I would have had a whole pizza but was quite content with a half.




I did not feel as hungry as I normally would but I did have a bad headache and palpitations, nothing I cant handle though!

No comments: