Friday 8 February 2008

If tomorrow never comes.........


Well maybe the saying tomorrow never comes is true!

I was gonna start my acomplia diet pills today but last night I stayed out and my friend jackie picked me up to collect my car, just after 8am, she said right you and me have got some celebrating to do!

Her ex husband was up on a charge of assualt and he had originally pleaded not quilty and yesterday he walked into the police station to change his plea to guilty!

She was pleased as she didnt have to attend court and give evidence and he should be in court today and hopefully that will be an end to it all.

So off we headed to macdonalds for a sausage and egg muffin and hash brown (well I did have diet coke with it) so again I wasnt able to start my pills as they need to be taken on an empty stomach. (shame that) Anyway I am due on any day and I always fancy sweet things so I think I will shop for my healthier lifestyle and start on monday.


right I am off for a bath as I am on a late shift today and need to get a wiggle on!!


No comments: