Saturday 13 December 2008

Happy Days

Well what do ya know? It's Saturday night and the tosser indoors is playing up (AGAIN)!
I got home from a gruelleing 8 hour shift in Casualty, and he was like a little lamb, then all of a sudden as if by magic, he turned into a gruesome nasty bastard!

He started to complain about my youngest son, and his attitude, I said I would have a word with him, and expected that to be the end of it, but unfortunately strongbow had got the better of him!

I ordered chinese for tea and he wouldn't eat it, just to be a twat, so the dogs got a good nosh up.
Currently he is in the lounge yelling obscenities and I am hiding so I don't twat him one and get locked up (AGAIN)!

Just another day in paradise x

2 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Do you think you and me were nazi's in our last life ?

You're being very patient with him x

FOXY1969 said...

Patient? I want to kill him, slowly and painfully! x