Saturday 10 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR???

Well it would be if him indoors disappeared into thin air!
But oh no, he has to stay put and make my life a total misery!
He has had a face on all week and when I got home from work last night and he was home alone, (no kids to piss him off) and he still had a face on, then enough was enough!
I asked him why he was so moody, and he bit my head off! It didn't get any better from there.
He started huffing as the eldest boy had left 3 dvd's in the lounge and I just told him it wasn't the crime of the century, and to stop moaning about everything cos he was wearing me out!
It turned nasty, he yelled at me telling me what a crap mother I am, and I yelled back telling him what a miserable tosser he was!
Enough is enough! He said he would move out and I said GOOD!
I went and stayed at my friends for the night and he stayed home and sulked.
When I got back this morning, he was still here, and has now been monging infront of the 42 inch screen for the last 5 hours. I thought he was going flat hunting!

1 comment:

auntiegwen said...

Sending you the love xxx