Thursday 23 October 2008

Another Bollocking!

Can you believe it!
I went to work yesterday and was only supposed to work til 1pm, but like the previous day when I turned up they asked me if I could stay til 5pm.
The previous day I agreed as long as I could definately leave at 5pm as I had college at 6pm and needed to pop home for a shower. I managed to leave work at 5.20pm!
Yesterday I told them I could only stay til 3.30pm as I had promised to visit Grandad (85) to play cards and as I had let him down on the Wednesday I really needed to get my arse round there to see him.

I left work at 3.32pm, got stuck in school traffic trying to get home to pick up Liam from home and let the dogs out.
Liam was no where to be seen so I rang Grandad only to find out he had come home and thought he had missed me so biked to his Grandads.
I jumped back in the car and got to Grandad's 10 minutes late for our 2 hour poker game!

We leave Grandads at 6.10pm and call into Tesco for something for dinner, and we get home at 6.45pm.

I made everyones dinner and watched some TV, then at 9pm we went to bed, lovely. Nope not quite!
Him indoors then starts yapping at me because I hadn't made the bloody bed! I didnt make it as I was only meant to be working til 1pm and had planned on changing bed linen.
It then carries on yapping how I am letting the housework go downhill, blah, blah bloody blah!

Now I know he works very hard at his job, then comes home and carries on working hard improving our home and garden, but please please GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!
Miserable Twat!

No comments: