Saturday 25 October 2008

A Dog's Life!




It's Saturday morning, and I am still in my pyjama's.


I have done some ironing, changed my bed linen, ordered some shoes and a jumper online.


I have scoffed a large bowl of cocoa pops with sugar, yum!


Hung some washing out and put on another load.


And, wrapped 3 christmas presents!


How good am I?




I am bored now and really dont want to drag the vacuum upstairs but know I really NEED to!


I have bought 2 fluffy rugs for beside the bed and they are moulting like hell.


So with a dark wooden floor it is making the bedroom look dusty and unkept.


Oh well needs must!




Him indoors is talking about going to look for a new bed as ours is only a double and he wants a kingsize! Visions of fantastic romps may be going through your mind? But please be assured it is only because he thinks the dog does not have enough room when he lays between us!




I sugessted the cheaper option of making the dog sleep downstairs in his OWN bed, but that was met with a frosty stare and was told maybe I should sleep in the dog's bed then Sid would have more room and that would also cost nothing!




Cheeky Twat!

3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Jesus mary and holy st joseph, would you give yourself peace wummin , it's only October, I haven't even thought about Christmas presents yet !!!

ok I promise you can be smug when I'm blogging and moaning about Xmas stress in December !

Hope you're ok, honey x

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Sleep in the dog's bed? What a prick.

FOXY1969 said...

Auntie, I hate christmas and have spent many years buying stuff at the last minute and not being able to get things I want as they have sold out, so this year I thought I would change tactics! x

2-sox, don't ya know it! x