Monday 3 November 2008

Nuts!


What a crazy nutty mare I am!


Today's events prove it!


Firstly I decided to bring my son's single bed downstairs as I need to clear out his bedroom in readiness for the new central heating being installed this weekend. Only problem is I got the fucking thing wedged halfway down, and it's still there! I have pulled all sorts of muscles in my arms trying to get it free, but to no avail!


I then decided to try and ring an old flame who was in the removal business to ask his advice, only to find he had changed his number, by this time I was in the supermarket, and feeling a bit unloved, even though I dumped him, I began to cry!


I just felt really sad and lonely, what a daft tart!

I was then chatted up at the checkout, by some loser, who decided to comment on most of the items in my trolley, only for me to realise he was completely off his!


I then got a text from a friend asking to meet for coffee, and although I am busy til next week, it cheered me up no end!


On a more cheerful note, I have got an interview on Thursday! I am so excited. I applied for the job on the fracture clinic and after 22 applications they closed the post and short listed it to just 4 people, and yippee I am one of them!


So fingers crossed, and eyes and arms and whatever else takes your fancy!

I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Well done with the job shortlist !

Good luck with the bed, not sure how you'll sort that out !

FOXY1969 said...

Thanks Auntie x