Saturday 8 November 2008

Quality Counts!


I went into the hospital to do my shift the other day and in the main entrance hall some charity had set up a raffle prize stall, selling ticket for a christmas draw, When I saw the main prize was not any old food hamper but a M & S food hamper, I could not help smiling as I remembered an encounter I had with a little bit on the side some time ago!


Basically he worked for Marks & Spencer and I had been round to see him for afternoon tea and crumpet. Afterwards he apologised for showering straight after but he had to go to work, he pulled on his M & S logo polo shirt, and I coolly said to him from his still warm bed, 'That wasn't any shag, that was an M & S shag'!


Well I thought it was funny!


Mind you, he didn't call again??

3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Love it !!!

FOXY1969 said...

SO DID I ;-) lol x

Eddie 2-Sox said...

You do realise that in a day or two your blog will be getting gazillions of hits, thanks to And & Dec?