Thursday 6 November 2008

LETS CELEBRATE!


OH MY GOD!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!


No, really I did!

I went for the interview and did very well, although I forgot to take in my documentation, eg passport, utility bill etc, so I rushed home after the interview to collect them and was called back in to hand them over. I was running on to the interviewing Sister about my documents and she just said 'Julie, you are waffling now!'

I said I realised that so I will shut up now, to which she replied well thats good so I can offer you the job!


I am still on cloud 9, 10 & 11!


I ACCEPT, OH YES!


I belong somewhere again, and I am so pleased.

I had a bottle of chardonnay in the fridge to celebrate or commiserate, and now it is going down the hatch nicely!


24 hours a week over 3 days how great is that?


3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Brilliant, well done you, here's hoping it's the first of many good things coming your way ! xxx

Barry Teeth, Beet Poet said...

Congratulations.

FOXY1969 said...

Thanks, I am really pleased :-)