Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday Bloody Sunday!

I am totally pissed off today.
I went to Aldi to get some fresh veg for lunch and spent £76, I wouldn't mind but I spent £101 in Morrisons on Thursday and £46 in M & S on Wednesday!
Where does all the food go to?
Him indoors is swinging from being really loving to being mr nasty grunt futtock!
Oldest son is in a mood cos I didn't plate him up a sunday roast, well he had been with his Dad all day and I assumed he would be fed! Silly me!
Youngest son is turning his bedroom upside down looking for his bank card! (for at least an hour now).
Star wars is on the TV in the lounge, Disney channel is on in the play room, X box is on upstairs, and the dogs wanna go out but it is cold and pissing down.

Me and Sunday's just don't get along!

1 comment:

auntiegwen said...

My lot are the same, if it's there they eat it ! and obviously their millions of friends who seem to live here do too !

ps as we speak Eldest Beautiful Daughter is turning her bedroom upside down looking for her keys !