Tuesday 11 November 2008

Black November

I am disliking November more and more as we go through it!

The weather - it's been absolutely atrocious!
Finances - chronically dire! I have never been this skint!
Nan - it would have been her birthday on the 18th had she lived this long, and I still miss her!
Bob - our good friend died yesterday of cancer he was only 48! Totally gutted.
Work - I have to see occy health before they let me start new job due to my depression. Fuck.
Best Friend - suffering because her ex husband has been physically cruel to their kids. Bastard.
Home - central heating paked up, tumble dryer not working, The whole house a mess! Bollocks.
Payday - still got 13 days before it arrives! Double Bollocks!


But the good news is I am not going to let any of it drag me to nasty depths, I am going to keep reminding myself of all the good things in my life and grow on that!

How is your November?

3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Pretty much like yours

my credit card bill this month £2 grand (yes that was for 1 month) holidays, house bills, car service, school trips etc etc etc

days till payday 19

sorry about your mate

being asked out on a date but having to refuse cos no childcare

and I could go on, dear foxy, but you get the picture, will we go on the piss ? drown our sorrows ?

Tim Atkinson said...

God, sorry to hear about your friend. That puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

FOXY1969 said...

That would be nice auntie!

It sure does dotterel, it is so sad!