Monday 3 November 2008

Well I got home from work to find that both sons had also tried to un-wedge the bed that was stuck on the stairs, then him indoors came home from work and decided it definately would not go through the doorway as he had made the frame smaller since the bed went upstairs in the first place! OFFS!!!

Today my arms ache like hell having pulled countless muscles trying to manouvre that damn bed yesterday! Nevermind, youngest son decided rather than drag the matress back upstairs he would sleep on it downstairs. I think he thought it was an adventure!

Him indoors was very cranky last night. Was the moon on the wane??

Out of the blue he tells me he only has another 50 bags of soil to dig up from round the back garden, I looked pleased for him and said well done! Only to realise he was being sarcastic because he was apparently a one man band, and the boys should offer to help him! Ok he would have a point if 1, they hadnt already asked him countless times only to be told no that he would rather do it himself! and 2, they wanted a storage area to keep a wheel barrow, a cement mixer, some scaffolding etc, etc. You get my drift?

I told him simply that I didn't want an argument as I was trying to juggle making a roast dinner and making packed lunches, unloading the dish washer blah blah blah!
He told me he was ready for me if I did want a row? WTF!!!

He then went up for his bath, he came down I gave him a fabulous roast chicken dinner, with home made yorkshires, stuffing, fresh cabbage, honey roast carrots, and roast potaoes. All this after getting in from work at 20 to 6 too!
He took his plate through to the lounge, and then sat and watch the sky TV guide for about 10 minutes??? Then because he never got a reaction from me for that, he brings back through his dinner, hardly touched and said he would have it later as he was not in the mood, could'nt I tell?

What a total Fuckwit!
I am almost embarrassed to write this down but I need to keep reminding myself about what a twat he is in the hope I will do something about it!

Happy Days!

3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Keep breathing, you'll get there, from one who knows

sending you the love

xx

Eddie 2-Sox said...

See you next Wednesday, schedules permitting. You get the coffee, I'll do the muffins.

FOXY1969 said...

Thanks guys, you really do keep me from drowning x