Friday 21 November 2008

Keep taking the pills!


Things are on the up!


M & S had 20% off everything on Thursday, Yippee, I took mad Aunt out shopping and she bought me a lush dressing gown and pink furry slipper boots. I am so excited!


Passed Occupational Health interview with flying colours, so I can officially be employed by the NHS????


I played poker with Grandad on Thursday afternoon and took home £17 and a litre bottle of Baileys!


Him indoors is being really nice (scary).


I have almost finished my christmas present shopping, yay! (you are only jealous).


I bought my little dog a new coat which has SECURITY printed on the back! how cool!


We have had the central heating renewed and the tumble dryer fixed, yippee!


So all in all not too much to moan about, but I am sure that is all subject to change as we have Bob's funeral on Monday which will be very sad, but I am trying not to dwell on that too much.


Have a good weekend xxx


1 comment:

auntiegwen said...

I have my hands over my ears singing La La La because you mentioned

THE C WORD

before December 1st !!!!!!