Saturday 11 October 2008

Decisions Decisions?


Well here I am!

Feeling quite even and tolerating life reasonably well.

Work is going really well and I am currently being 'head hunted' by the orthopedic o/p department (that's fracture clinic to you mere mortals!)

I have done a few 'bank' shifts on there in the last few weeks and they are really impressed with my performance and have asked me to apply for the permanent job that is coming up on there.

I feel very flattered but not sure if to commit myself again.


I know it is a totally different job to the one on MAU, and it is only monday to friday, 9 to 5 with no working on bank holidays including christmas day and boxing day, but still I feel a voice within saying not to jump in!

The only trouble is if I don't go for it and someone else gets it then there will be very little work on there and I do really enjoy it.

And it is for only 24 hours per week over 3 days!


Oh what to do?



5 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Go for it, if it gets too much you can go back on the bank, but if you don't go for it, there won't be bank shifts there as the permanant aux will have them.

would you like to make my big decision for me ? I'm great at giving advice but shocking at making my own decisions !!!

FOXY1969 said...

I think you are right auntie as always!
I would never make anyones decisions for them just try to give good advice and hope that helps in making their own mind up.
That way they cant blame me when it all goes wrong lol

rebeckajane said...

Hey girl, I'm with AG, I'd go for it, it might be the best thing for you. I wish someone would offer me 3 days a week work. I am having a lot of difficulty getting back out into the work force. Though at the moment I have stopped looking because the trial is in a week.

Good luck xo

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Go for it. Enjoying work is half the battle. And you're due some good luck. You know where I live if you need a cuppa or some Lambrini at The F**man!

FOXY1969 said...

Thanks Becka, I am definately gonna go for it, probably wont get it after all the debate but who cares!
Good luck with the trial babe x

2 sox are you mad? Lambrini? now do I look like a lambrini girl? love ya anyway x