Monday 13 October 2008

Just A Thought!

Why is everyone else's life so much more interesting than mine?
I sit here reading different people's blogs from all over the world and I look at my own dull life and wonder what it's all about!

Then a thought comes to me (yeah, just the one!), and I realise how lucky I am.

I have 2 gorgeous boys, a nice home, a nice little car, an ex-husband I get on with, a job I enjoy, a partner who is hard working and faithful, 3 lovely little dogs, a big 42'' TV, a lovely garden, lots of good family and friends, (ok I put the TV before them but it wasn't intentional), my health, and the ability to laugh even when the going aint so good. Oh yeah and Sky plus!

I have never suffered any real tradgedy in my life apart from losing my Nan unexpectedly, but even then she was 81!
No real major health issues, well none that a few anti-depressants cant keep at bay!

So today I am going to be grateful for everything I am and everything I have as I know there is so many people out there suffering one way or another, and I have so much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

auntiegwen said...

Very few people have interesting lives all the time.

I always try and count my blessings too, but somedays you just can't, and that's okay xxx