Tuesday 30 September 2008

An unsettled feeling in my bones.

What is it I wonder? Work is going very well. I have been missed!

Jamie is struggling with his college course because it is a lot more theory work than getting down to the nitty gritty practical side of things, so he is BORED!

Bloody hell give it a chance to get started!



Bleeding kids these days! I hope he don't fuck up his future just on some crazy whim!
Then again I suppose I did when I married his dad, bollocks!



You want so much for your kids and I guess I have been waiting for it to all slot into place, but infact it's quite scary out there for them.



I guess it will all come out in the wash as my momma tells me.

2 comments:

auntiegwen said...

As a mother of 3 and a teacher of many, I really do think youth is wasted on the young !!!

auntiegwen said...

You ok ? xx