Thursday 18 September 2008

The saga continues

Following the nasty argument, I decided that I was not going home after work on Monday. He had stumbled out of the house after only 2 hours sleep and he went to work.
I just could not stop crying about the hateful things he had said.

I went to work as I decided I needed my mind occupied. Work went well, and I went to my sister's straight after.

It was all planned, Liam was to stay at Grandads, Jamie was staying at his mates house and Marcus would be all alone!

Jamie rang me part way through the evening to say that things had kicked off at his mates house so he wasn't going to sleep there. My sister kindly said we would all pitch in to make room for him, so the poor homeless soul came and stayed with us. We all had chinese and watched Eastenders!!
I felt terrible then at what I was doing to my children. I asked Jamie if he wanted us to go home but he was adamant we would see this through!

Tuesday dawned and I had not heard a single word from him so I was a bit gutted that he wasn't begging me to go home, but I knew he would be beside himself wondering where I was and what I was doing.
Tuesday evening I had college so I went home and got ready, he came home while I was straightening my hair. I never spke to him. When I got back from college he was in bed. So I chilled out with Jamie for half an hour then climbed into bed. Well I did pay for the bed, so I was going to get in it!
I had made up my mind about a few things and had left him a note asking why he had done all these things, and if he wanted me out of the house I would accept £8,000. This I feel was more than fair and affordable for him, and it is enough for me to rent a place.
When I looked, he had screwed the note up and flung it in the bin! Typical.

I would not make his packed lunch, or run his bath, or cook his meals. I refused to sit in the same room as him so things were ticking away nicely.

Now watch this space!

3 comments:

rebeckajane said...

Good for you girl. $8000 over there is about $17500.00 over here, that would be enough to pack up and move over ;)

auntiegwen said...

Stay strong x

FOXY1969 said...

Don't tempt me Becka!

I am trying Auntie x