Monday 1 September 2008

Definately Feeling Better


Today I am feeling quite a bit better!
I heard on the grapevine that my ward sister was telling my collegues I had left but under good terms, as I could have milked the system for another 3 months yet, but I handed in my notice before my sick note ran out, to save the ward money.
That really isnt my style, I am the one at work who buys in my weekly shop, things like talc, soap, deoderants, shapoo etc for patients all at my own expense because people get brought in to us in an emergency and they bring the clothes they are standing in and that is it!

I am still seeing my councillor every week but if this mood continues then I will cut down to once every 2 weeks.

I start my diploma in Indian Head Massage next week, and I am quite excited. I have had to order my uniform, and oils but still need to get a book or 2.

So if there is anyone out there who would like a practise run once I get started let me know!

It was Jamie's first day at college on his engineering course, and he had blue overalls on and looked really grown up. He is a good boy and I am so proud of him, I hope life deals him a good hand.

Well I had best get back to bed as I only got up for a wee and a drink but felt quite awake. I have just taken the other half of my sleeping pill so it should kick in soon.
night night x

2 comments:

auntiegwen said...

hey, glad you're feeling better, I really hope things continue to improve for you xxx

FOXY1969 said...

Thanks Auntie Gwen, I hope they do too x