Friday 29 August 2008

Thing don't improve!

I am just going over things that happened between me and the tosser in doors last night. We had a big row, and all over money.
Get this, first off let me tell you I have been off work with depression for 3 months, and I had discussed with the tosser, about my job and we decided I would be better off being a bank nurse. This is when you decide when you want to work and only get paid for what you do, no sick pay and no holiday pay. Sounds like a crap deal? well not to me as it means no more nightshift, no more having to do a lateshift on a Saturday when I should be at the pub. No more working all over christmas, God it seems like heaven trust me! He seemed happy with this as I know he dont like me working horrible shifts.

I told him yesterday that I had written out my resignation, to which he replies, 'wouldn't you be better off seeing the doc first incase he gives you another month off'?
I tell him that I really need to get back to work because I am skint.

Later the same evening, he starts to have a tantrum, because if I am supposed to be so skint then how come I bought a garden bench for £40 this week, ok I am guilty as charged, but it was in the sale and a right bargain it was too!

Then he tells me that I am always in the wants, yep!
And he is sick of being the only one that does anything around here! Well of course the fairies wash and iron his clothes, and cook his meals and run his bath and makes his paked lunch, lays out his work clothes and see's to the bills and shopping etc etc

I am then told that I have to go back to work full time as our mortgage is rising by about £250 a month, thats only because we have changed the length of it to suit his retirement age.

I really dont know whether I am coming or going, the worse thing is I haven't told him I posted my resignation yesterday so from next Thursday I will be out of a permanent job!

Bollocks!

3 comments:

rebeckajane said...

Men can be such pain in the bahooties sometimes!

I have not been back to work since the day the boys were hit. My counselor does not think I should be back at work for a few more months but I need to get back to work because I am so freakn broke! It's so hard trying to get back out there. I don't want to get back into my previous career because it is too stressful and if I could have the rest of the year off I would.

Maybe I will win lotto tonight, if I do, I will send you some along with some hugs :)

xo

auntiegwen said...

Maybe you could try explaining to your mortgage company ? I'm sure that in the current economic climate, they'll be used to this.

I know you know this but nothing is more important than your health and peace of mind, you can't look after people when you're not well yourself.

Sending you the love xxx

FOXY1969 said...

hey, thanks you guys, dont know where I would be without your help sometimes. Its just really nice to know that you are not alone as sometimes it feels like you are the only person to ever have gone through such crap!

xxxxx