Monday 11 August 2008

Lost The Plot?

I have bottled it big time!
I have been emotional all day and cried at every silly thing!
It's not PMT as I am just over that.
I had nightmares all night about work and I rang up Occupational Health this morning in tears as I just knew I couldn't cope with these twilight shifts. My God, I am in bed by 9pm every evening and last night I was in bed by 8pm!

I rang my GP and he wants to see me tomorrow, I have rang work to tell them I have another week off as my GP promised me a certificate tomorrow!

I have made up my mind to quit my permanent job and just go onto the 'bank', this means I can work as much (or as little) as I want, when I want, so I feel better about that. I just have the job of telling the ward manager!

I know I am being silly but I just can't hack the crappy shifts. If only I could be a lady of leisure!
I have enjoyed it immensley these past 3 months. it has been heaven, apart from feeling shit from depression!

Oh well, I had better get writing that letter of resignation!

2 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Aawh, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, I hope your GP and Occ Health are being supportive enough

again, sending you the hugs :) xx

FOXY1969 said...

thanks Auntie Gwen, they are being great, but I feel like I am letting everyone down. :-(