Tuesday 19 August 2008

Spoilt?


I am stuck for my sons birthdays, 21st & 27th of August. I know I am leaving it a bit late but I have been racking my brains as to what to do that don't involve loads of money. Liam will be 13 and Jamie will be 16 so they are kind of special birthday landmarks.


They already own most of the gaming systems, a laptop each, tv and dvd player each, mobile phones, cd players, bicycles, skateboards, footballs, basket balls, etc etc etc!


They have given me a few ideas, like paintball party, pizza hut party, x-box 360 live subscription (?), xbox games, new bicycles (nothing wrong with the ones they have already!) etc etc, but all suggestions involve lots of money, and with their birthdays only 6 days apart that could prove expensive.


Oh bugger, what do I do?


7 comments:

Can Bass 1 said...

I haven't the faintest notion of what you're talking about when you use word like X-Box this and Y-Box that. Get them a CD. (I happen to have a few thousand copies of my lunchtime recital in the cathedral from 1989 - lovely English song programme. Would they fit the bill?)

FOXY1969 said...

thats really kind of you but unless it has eminem or scooter on the cd forget it x

auntiegwen said...

How about graffitti sheets. You need a large white sheet and you let them and their mates write on it with marker pens and they can hang it on their bedrrom wall. Provide take away pizza and beer/cola as required.

Job done

FOXY1969 said...

that actually sounds like fun auntie gwen x

rebeckajane said...

I'm glad I was useful for a laugh..and I don't mind that :)

Want to explain the game to me? I'm new to his blog and I won the last one but I'm not actually sure how! Obviously I am not getting it at all..my mind is a little out of sorts lately.

Becka

FOXY1969 said...

becka, the whole point is he has chosen the naughty word in advance and jumbled it up, we pretend not to know what it really is. Well in most cases we do lol!

rebeckajane said...

Thank you for the kind word Jules, treasure those beautiful boys of yours. Thanks for the insight on the word game too, no wonder it felt far too easy. But I did win the first one apparently!

I've added you x