Friday 15 August 2008

Strange Mood.

I am feeling a bit mixed up today.
I went to see my shrink and she helped sort me out for this weeks crap running through my head. But later on I felt kinda strange. Can't explain it, just, strange.
I put a few plants in the front garden, and rigged up the new hose pipe, then I stained another garden chair. So I have been constructive, but it is almost like I dont feel like I am me!

I changed my name 2 weeks ago and felt thoroughly liberated! now I feel, well kind of deflated I suppose.
Maybe its the medication! I was expecting to feel euphoric with the double dose the GP prescribed but instead I feel just flat.

Maybe I need to get back to work after-all!
Well I have been thinking of taking an evening class at college and quite fancied indian head massage.
It will probably do me a world of good.

3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Doesn't it take a while for the meds to kick in ? I always thought tricyclics took 21 days ?

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Remember you're not on your own xx

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Gwen's right. You are WAY far from on your own.

FOXY1969 said...

thanks guys, I know I am on the up even if it is slowly!
x