Tuesday 12 August 2008

What A Pickle!

Why can't I stop crying?
I wrote out my resignation this morning and cried my heart out for nearly 20 minutes!

As it happens when I went to the Doc he said I certainly wasn't well enough to go back to work and has given me another 4 weeks off! So best I put that resignation on hold!

Oh Dear! I am getting more skinter (is that a word?) by the day!
I am getting about £200 - £300 less each month than I would if I was at work cos I get shift allowance and do a few extra shifts.

I now am having to pay £35 a week for my councillor who emotionally, I am not ready to give up yet, but financially, may be forced to!

I feel such a failure, it seems I take 2 steps forward then 1 step back.

Can someone kick me up the arse please?

Well I suppose the kids will enjoy having me about for the school hols, and Grandad will be buzzing cos I can go and play more poker with him, I guess it aint all bad!

4 comments:

auntiegwen said...

I really believe that at some point in everybody's life you hit a brick wall. You have some kind of crisis maybe health maybe emotional and you get so low you think you'll never get back up.

You will get back up, you will feel happy again, I don't know when but I promise you that 1 day you will feel truly happy again.

from 1 survivor to another, your auntie's sending you the love

FOXY1969 said...

Again thanks Aunie Gwen, I appreciate your kind words. I feel there is a small light at the end of a long tunnel, and anyway doc has doubled my anti-depressants so the euphoria should kick in soon lol
J x

Eddie 2-Sox said...

OK J. You know my number. If you need to talk about stuff ******* call me, I am much cheaper than the counsellor.

Also, your spuds will be here until you want them!

Take care, we love ya, you dippy moo!

S&S xx

FOXY1969 said...

Thanks S, but you must realise how hard it is to spill your guts to someone you know. I am learning that the less people around you know about you, the less they got to use against you! That sounds ungrateful, but I dont mean it personally to you hun. I have just been learning the hard way!

Jx