Friday 12 September 2008

In Pain

It is nearly 3am and I can't sleep!
I only took half a sleeping pill as I am trying to cut down, unfortunately I have been awake since 1am which is usually what happens when I only take half.

To top it all I have a bloody toothache! The annoying part is I am between dental plans!
I cancelled my existing one as I had found a better deal, but I didn't realise you couldn't claim for the first month! Bugger!
I am not sure I can cope with the pain for a whole month! The pain seems to be coming from under my back gold tooth!
I have plenty of strong pain killers and will swill with salt water and see how we go!

How sad am I? I have started my christmas present shopping already! Well there is nothing like being prepared!
I just hate christmas, it is all a load of bollocks! It has lost it's true meaning, not that I am religious at all but I feel it is just a commercial thing these days! The kids weren't even back to school from their summer holidays when Tesco got in christmas cards and selection boxes!
And we are only just celebrating New Year when they get the Easter eggs in!

Give us a break!

No comments: