Monday 3 March 2008

All work and no play....

Ok so I just spent £300 on some slimming pills and I did quite well for the first 2 weeks, I lost 6 lb, week 3 I weighed in and I have stuck at 6lb off, so I am not really very happy. I seem to have cut down on the amount I am eating and even had a few nights off the booze! So whats going on?

Oh well one day I might learn there is no easy quick fix!

All is still going well with him indoors, its now 11 days without an argument! His vodka consumption has halved so that may have something to do with it, who knows! He even let me go on a works night out on Thursday without any grief, now that is scary!
We stayed in all weekend, and I felt a bit bored so on Sunday I got my cross stitch out (yes, I was REALLY bored) and dida few hours of that.

This week I an on holiday from work, well supposedly, Tuesday and Thurs I have an out patient clinic to run, wednesday I have an early on MAU to make up for the morning I had a migraine and didnt realise I was at work, Friday I have Nightshift to make up for the one I swapped with a collegue as I felt shit after the migraine, so not much rest for the extremely wicked this week!

No comments: