Tuesday 18 March 2008

GIVE UP GIVING UP!!


Oh deary me,

Him indoors has given up smoking again! Not good news!

He went to the doctor and got the new pills called champix. But already he is as snappy as anything. He bit my head off because I microwaved his sweetcorn twice. oh deah.

He snapped at me twice more over other dull shit so I screamed at him to get some tobacco as I will not put up with his snappiness just because he cant control his moods.


My battle with my bulge is slow. I need to get a wiggle on as I am going on holiday in May and want to look a fox for the occasion. I have lost 10 lb so far but I seem to be struggling. I may need to get those weight watchers books out of the cupboard as they seem to work well for me.


My little mans botty is getting much better and is healing nicely. Having had an abscess removed in surgery he has been my brave little soldier!


Well today brings glad tidings and joy as I am taking my mother into town and meeting up with my sister for lunch. Looking forward to getting fed! But will have something healthy.
(yeah right o)


No comments: