Sunday 16 March 2008

The bin bags are back!


Well, well, well what a surprise! The tosser is back!

I knew it wouldnt be long, he had started to send me the odd blank text to catch my attention. Which I ignored.

Then, not content with that, he moved on to texting 'how is Sid?' (sid being the little dog I bought him for christmas last year).

Then he progressed to ringing me and trying to scare me over the house, telling me he wanted his share of the house asap as he needed to rent somewhere because it was doing his head in staying at Bob's! Tough. He has more than enough money to rent a place, and the house wont sell over night. Twat.

Anyway he went from wanting 15K down to wanting his tools back and 5K. Lovely jubbly!


The next night was Friday and I went to bingo, yes I said bingo! and didnt win. I got home and went to bed with a book and a glass of wine, oh yes I sure live well!

It had just gone 10pm when my mobile rang.......yep it was him. He sounded a bit drunk. He asked if I had won at bingo, obviously I had been seen by one of his cronies. He then asked where I was, I told him in bed. to which he apologised and said he was off back to the pub and would call later????


About 40 minutes later, sure enough the twat rang me and woke me up, asking if I had been drinking, 1 glass of wine I told him and asked why. I wondered if you could pick me up, as I really miss you. And like a total fool I went and picked him up.


The sex was great, and I have missed him a bit. And the mortgage is due soon!

No comments: