Saturday 29 March 2008

A week at the hospital

I have spent my life since Tuesday, backwards and forwards to the childrens ward where my little man has been admitted. Poor wee soul. He has got all these infected abscessess on his bum, so needs IV antibiotics for a week, the blood in his urine is slowly getting less so that is good news.

Now though he is being really sick and doctor thinks it was a dodgy macdonalds that his dad brought him up for his tea last night.

I left him sleeping as they had given him an anti-sickness injection which made him sleepy.

My ex husband turned up at the hospital while I was with Liam and I sometimes wonder how I was ever married to him in the first place. Dont get me wrong, we get on ok, and are still friends but I just dont fancy him at all, his breath smells rank, he is always dressed so dull, and grey. He looks at me funny sometimes and I cant work out if it is longing or loathing in his eyes!

I have been to B & Q with him indoors earlier, then he treated us to the KFC boneless bucket and now I feel sick!

No comments: