Sunday 25 May 2008

The Bitch switch is ON!!!


The Twat is at it again!


We went to a friends birthday BBQ yesterday, we was there from 4.30pm to 8.30pm and we both got a little drunk. It was a nice time and we were offered a lift home which we accepted. On the way home, him indoors (the twat) decided he didnt want to go home but on to the riveting bowls club, now normally I would have trudged along but I was tired and pissed. So I told him I didnt want to go, but he was having none of it, he was gonna go anyway!


So our friend let him out and I couldnt believe he went without me, I bitchily said he must be missing his ex-wife quite badly! (she normally pitches up and sits on the table next to us, cow!)

Well I got home and went to bed.


The next thing I am aware of is someone yelling about a locked door, I dives out of bed thinking that maybe the oldest boy had come home and locked the twat out, but he hadnt. The twat was so pissed that he could hardly stand up, and the 'locked' door turned out that he was so drunk that he kept punching in the wrong numbers on the keypad.


I let him in and he stood and verbally abused me, denied he was drunk and I asked him why he hadnt come home til gone 3am? to which he replied well who the fuck would want to be with me! I told him I could give him a list but didnt have a piece of paper big enough to hand. I then shoved him out the door and said IF he wasnt pissed he could make his own way back in!


TWAT


He then disappeared up his shed, and thats where he stayed til gone 5am. Plenty good enough for him.

When he did sober up enough to let himself in, again he became abusive and called me a bitch, well I just saw red, I seriously wanted to cave his head in, but took to slamming about the kitchen instead.


I'll give him Bitch, I am a bitch for what reason? coming home and going to bed? He got what he wanted, a skinful, and out with his ex wife for the evening, he didnt have to buy me drinks so what the fuck is his problem? He wants Bitch, I'll give him BITCH!!!

He got into the young un's bed (he was at his grandads) and there he snored his head off but unfortunately he didnt die in his sleep, and has been lounging on the sofa since just gone midday.


Well I cleared off to bingo with my brother and didnt tell him I was going. Well why should I, he has made the rules, I am just following them!


I am now off to bed with a good book and hopefully he will stay on sofa. Well one can hope ...

2 comments:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

What you could do with is some serious flirting, to cheer you up and prove that you don't need that clown!

FOXY1969 said...

flirting is all well and good and you are right it does cheer you up but it dont pay the bloody mortgage!