Thursday 22 May 2008

Oh Bugger!


I went to my Mum's house today as I hadn't seen her since way before my holiday. I was already feeling fed up and a bit cranky and she didn't help my mood, first off she commented on how dry my skin looked and proceeded to rumage for a bottle of E45 lotion and insisted in rubbing it on my arms, and back, at least she handed me the bottle to do my chest area!!


I was telling her about my repeat blood tests for liver function etc and then she comes up with my nose has the beginnings of an alcoholic's OMG, what is she on about! I have just come back from Tenerife and having been burnt to a frazzle, of course my skin is going to be dry and my nose a bit red!!!


Well the day went on a decline from there!


We decided to go for a wander round a small town not far from where she lived. Now I hate this particular town as it is full of in-breds, and thick people with very large ear-rings and lots of thick gold chains round their necks.


The only good thing about it is that it is free to park! Well so I thought!


The sign as you drive in says 2 hours free parking then lower down it says with a valid parking ticket. The ticket machine used to be as you drove in you took a ticket before you parked up. No machine in sight! So we parks up and are gossiping about nothing in particular and we go on our merry way.


We had a KFC for lunch and we bought a few things in Peacocks (God I love that shop), we popped into the Chazzy (charity) shop to look at the books, all of a sudden I realised I hadn't took a ticket for the car park, OH FUCK.


We horsed back to the car park to find a parking fine attached to my wind screen. BOLLOCKS.


Now this is the part I dont get, the space was free for 2 hours and they want to charge me £85 because I didnt display a ticket for something that was free anyway???


I was not a happy bunny, it was obviously an oversight and surely if they want people to spend money in their shitty little town then pulling stunts like that aint going to encourage people.


Well I have written a letter of appeal cos I haven't got 85 bucks!


But I wont hold my breath. And I wont be back!

No comments: