Wednesday 7 May 2008

Oh My God That Hurt!


I had my waxing done yesterday ready for my holiday.
OK maybe a little more info than you need but here's some more!
She started with downstairs, and I really thought she was going to rip my fanny off!
I have the 'New Yorker' as I find this feels the cleanest option (all off).

She then moved to under the arms and again I thought I was going to pass out, the eyebrows were slightly less painful, being as they are a lot smaller (than said fanny and armpits).

The reason it was so painful including paying £35 for the privilege, is because I have been on an economy drive for the last few months and have skipped my waxing and shaved instead.
But after going through that yesterday I will keep on top of the waxing in future because it really does get easier the more it's done.

Mind you I dont know why I bother as him indoors has had a whole 2 minutes of pleasure from it in the last 6 weeks. It's fucking tragic really considering I am gagging for it most days! Loser.

Mind you, I think the hair do on Saturday was nearly as painful, that cost £64 and it looks worse, style wise, but at least my roots aren't showing a different colour to the rest of my wig.

It could be worse, I should have been marrying that twat this week end and now I am not,
Yay!!

1 comment:

Laura Jane Williams said...

I can only empathise with you. The things we women put ourselves through, eh?!