Saturday 17 May 2008

HOLIDAY FROM HELL!!

I have just got back from the most painfully long week of my life!
And it was supposed to be my honeymoon! FFS!!!
It started out ok, friday tea time we arrived to a lovely hotel and gorgeous all inclusive food and drinks, Saturday was good too, probably the best day, I even got sex twice!

Sunday we took a downward spiral, him indoors decided he wasnt hungry, but instead of coming to the dining room and having a drink and maybe something light to eat, he refused point blank!
The trouble is he knows I wont go and eat alone, so I have to go without too!

Maybe he was just trying to help my diet, but then why take me on an all inclusive holiday?

Ok I dont mind skipping 1 meal, but the next day he decided to skip 2 meals, so I had to pop to the local Spar shop and get a sandwich.
He did it on purpose as a power thing, because there was nothing stopping him from coming to the dining room and sitting with me.
Bastard.
Tuesday he must have got a bit of an appetite as he dined with me at each meal. It was still not a very good day as we argued about a timeshare scam. He was offered 50 euros to go and listen to some presentation on time share, when he knows we have done it all before and end up there half the day, we agreed at the beginning of the holiday not to get sucked in. But once the pounds were wafted under his greedy snout he caved in good and proper! Well I was having none of it so that didnt go down well!

Wednesday was probably the worst day, the day before his birthday, he was absolutely hateful, saying wicked things to me because yet again he decided he wasnt going to eat. He wished he could get me 16 tubs of food, that would keep me quiet apparently. Oh dont worry I didnt take it laying down, as I told him I wished I could get 16 packs of tobacco and ram them down his throat til he choked and died that would certainly keep him quiet!

His birthday dawned and because I am a decent person, I decided to be civil to him. I gave him his cards and present and the day went well, the hotel had provided a birthday cake and champagne and he was buzzing, thinking I had asked for them to be sent to our room, whatever!

So all in all Thursday was not too bad and he even wanted sex! well it was his birthday, really I should have told him to fuck off but there was no-one else available apart from some slick spanish waiter who probably had aids!

Friday was spent drinking as much all inclusive booze til it was time to get our taxi to the airport, he started to get a bit cranky at the airport, and I decided there and then I really didnt like him at all!

Thank God I am back on home turf, he dont completely control everything here, at least I dont have to go out to the spar shop for my dinner!

1 comment:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

All of a sudden Skeggy seems so much more appealling....