Saturday 5 April 2008

Daily Dilemma's


Today I think I might get my pink suitcases from the loft. Well it is 5 weeks til my holiday and I need to get organised. Usually I pack the night before but it is a bit of a rush. So this time I am going to be more on top of things. well lets see if I can be bothered.




I cant decide whether to travel to Stansted the night before and stay in hotel so I feel fresh for my flight or to just travel on the day. it is only 2 hours away and our flight is at 11.50am .




The boys are spending the weekend with their Dad. He has hired a caravan at Heacham as he has no fixed address in the U.K. He works mostly abroad and has his stuff in storage!


No doubt when I tell him that it's his turn to take the boys on holiday he will use the Heacham caravan as his turn. I have taken the boys to Tenerife twice since I left him and he has taken them to Scotland to see his mum for a week. Oh yeah and now a weekend in a caravan down the road.




Well I have been painting doors all day and am now bored, and my back aches.


So it's a toss up between cross stitch or a film, decisions decisions!




No comments: