Tuesday 15 April 2008

Now whats wrong with me???


I swear I am becoming a hypochondriac!

I have been feeling light headed for quite sometime now, so I asked a colleague to do me a blood test and send the results to my GP. 3 days later I receive a letter from my GP asking me to have a repeat liver function and gamma GT levels checked again in a months time.

Now its obviously not immanently life threatening, but I am worried all the same!
I know I drink too much so do I cut right back and live a long dull life, or do I do as I have always promised myself? LIVE LIFE IN THE FAST LANE AND DIE YOUNG?

Now I am faced with my own demise, I am losing my bravado for the latter!
So is it tomato juice this evening or my usual bottle of chardonnay?

I wish I knew if this was serious, or potentially serious. Maybe best stick to the tomato juice for now.

No comments: