Friday 4 April 2008

Freecycle without the pedal work!


I just got home from the quietest nightshift ever! Get this, A & E was completely empty for about 2 whole hours! I have never known it!




I had the Ob's (observations) round to do at the beginning and end of shift, a couple of wet beds, 2 or 3 bed pans to get for patients and that was basically that! Love it!


Lets hope Sunday and Monday nights go just as nicely!




The best thing about nightshift is coming home and being able to have a glass of chardonnay instead of weetabix and not be classed as in need of help!




Well I just checked out a recent good website, it's called freecycle and it is fantastic!


It is a website that helps you get rid of stuff, find things you need all for free so it doent go to land fill. WOW, I love it! I AM SERIOUSLY HOOKED.




I discovered it on norfolksingledad.blogspot.com which I thoroughly recommend. I am seriously hooked. It is just an ordinary guy, who seems quite intelligent, and it gets quite personal, with his feelings towards his young son, his ex wife, the loss of his father, the juggling of his jobs etc. The reason I like to read it most though is that it is so nice to see a parent who actually really puts their kid first, I for one, being totally the opposite as I am one of the most selfish people I know. I guess while I am reading his blog I almost feel like I am living it with him and think I am a good parent too! Bless me! I also like it cos it makes me smile which is always a good thing!

1 comment:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Thanks for the mention....but....

"SEEMS"

I actually AM bloody intelligent thank you!