Monday 21 April 2008

Spring has sprung!


What a lovely time spring is!, all the pretty flowers are coming through, everything is getting greener. We have puppies and babies in the family, sadly no weddings, well actually in my case gladly there are no weddings. Him in doors and I were meant to tie the knot in May! OMG wot on earth was I thinking??? I don't even like him!


Well it really was a moment of madness probably on both our parts really (he don't like me neither!). It was sometime back in January, we was not on speaking terms (again) and I had been to the hospital social club with some collegues, I was still awol at 3am when he started to ring me! Now bearing in mind he had dumped me (again) so I was a free agent! I ignored his calls working him into a state. I decided I had better go home or he would just ring all night long!


When I arrived home he was sitting at the kitchen table demanding to know where I had been!

I explained that since we were no longer a couple then it really had sweet FA to do with him!


He accused me of shagging one of the doctors (just one?) well as if I would do anything like that, ahem!

I think he decided that he wanted me because he thought I had someone else as we went to bed and I actually felt sorry for him and asked him if he wanted a cuddle (expecting a FUCK RIGHT OFF) and was met with a 'well just a little one', I was well surprised. The cuddle turned to a bit more and Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt! The next morning he left me a note telling me to book the wedding. Which like a fool I did!

Dont worry it only took me aprox 10 days to un-book venue, registrar, return bridesmaid dresses etc

But I have to admit that it's such a nice day today and the honeymoon is looming, I kinda feel a little sad that I dont like him enough to marry him. Hey Ho!


Never mind the plus side is we still get to do the honeymoon, yay! 5 star all inclusive here we come!


Well I am off for my bath, as I have an induction thingy at the hospital for my NVQ level 2 in care today. So enough chat for one day!


2 comments:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Honeymoon????

Pah.

Anyway, wanna go in this ?

FOXY1969 said...

wanna go in what????