Thursday 17 April 2008

I Am An Auntie Again!


Well I can now announce the arrival of my beautifau baby neice!

She was born yesterday at 03.47 after an extremely hard labour, then my poor sis couldnt deliver the placenta so had to be took to theatre to have it removed. I popped up to see her and baby before I started my shift yesterday and I was really shocked at her palour! She looked such a funny colour. (Sis not baby). I wheeled her down for a much needed ciggie, poor cow, I dont smoke but if I looked like that I would need a cig!


The baby, who has no name, but I like Daisy so she will be Daisy for now, is absolutely f**king gorgeous! She is so good and hadn't cried at all! Now thats my kinda kid!

Unlike my son Liam, when he was born, he screamed the whole place down for 5 solid hours!


Well him indoors that must be obeyed, has been like a lamb all week, he has a shoulder strain and is in agony, (plenty good enough for him). So he has been rubbing in the deep heat and scoffing tramadol like smarties. Long may it continue!


I am patiently waiting for my friend as we are supposed to be doing lunch today after she has been to court to take her ex-husband to the cleaners! You go girl!! Anyway I wish she would hurry up as I am starving!

2 comments:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

You sound so enthusiastic! The novelty wears off after the first twenty....

FOXY1969 said...

oh dont get me wrong this is number 14 but it has been a while so I AM excited!
And she was sooo tiny and cute and smelled like a baby...aahh