Tuesday 1 April 2008

Welcome Home?


At last, my little man is home and as I type is lying on his bed with his laptop in situ, after having spent half an hour on the loo!


He has been sent home with some more antibiotics to continue for 1 week and some nasal cream to stop re-infection.


Well, the retard came hame last night and I realised he was not going to pack his stuff as he got out of his van and brought in his lunch box. Empty, obviously in the hope I would refill it with all the wonderful goodies he normally gets packed up with-no doubt!


I had written him a note asking for an apology for calling me a thief and I still havent had one, I told him how wrong he was in ringing me at work while he was pissed, blah, blah, blah! I think it went in one ear and out the other. Twat.


I said 'I take it you arent moving out?'

He didnt answer.

Its his usual reply.


So we walked up to the Fenman pub to give his mate the money he had promised to lend him, we had a couple of drinks and got a taxi home.


I cooked dinner, made his pack up for the following day and watched Eastenders.


And yet again it all returns back to 'normal' til the next time.


No comments: