Tuesday 8 July 2008

All is Good!


Today I have been to Pizza Hut on a mission, firstly to eat all I can buffet, and secondly to go with my son to hand in an application form for a part-time job.

Both missions were successful and now I feel sick as an over-fed dog, and Jamie has been promised a fair trial for an interview!

So all is good.

I am really beginning to feel more like my old self again, as I love to laugh and make others laugh and that trait is slowly returning.

I phoned the ex-husband earlier, as I found out he went to Pizza Hut without me yesterday with Jamie, and I wasn't invited! Cheek!
If I hadn't of gave birth to him (Jamie),the ex-husband would have been sitting alone!
Selfish Twat!

Well at least I didn't have to be nice to him!

3 comments:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Nice pictures but Change The Bloody Music!

FOXY1969 said...

I just won a pound! I knew you would say that! x

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Cheeky fucker.

Get a decent taste in music!