Monday 7 July 2008

Totally Bored


I must be bored!

I have emptied the ironing basket and offered to take my mother to B & Q for paint some 15 miles away!


Bugger I think I need to go back to work, as much as I hate to admit it!

The doc gave me a sicknote til 10th of August, now that would have been bloody super if the weather was nice, but it is totally crap!

I have never seen as much rain as I have today.


Maybe I need a hobby, him indoors says I need a hobby, I have dabbled in a bit of cross stitch, and I am a dab hand at getting pissed, but what on earth can I do for a hobby?

I have thought of a few things but nothing much to float my boat!


Stamp collecting? boring!

Line dancing? too energetic!

Model railway? too technical!

Skateboarding? I'm too old!

Trainspotting? OMG! I don't have a grey mack!


Well any suggestions would be apprieciated, I do read a lot but that seems lazy, I like bingo but thats gets expensive!

Bloody Hell what does everyone else do for kicks? I am sooo bored!!





No comments: