Friday 4 July 2008

Life update - Cheers!


I have been back to the doc's, he seems to think I need another month off work! Well I am totally devastated (not)!


I really dont want to go back at all, but my shoe collection is dwindling.


Well I am due back on the 11th of August, I might be able to muster the energy by then!


This week I have been out to lunch every day, now although this has mostly been enjoyable it is not good for my waist line!


Him indoors is being scarily nice still, maybe we have at last found a good place to be with each other! I hope so because it's all I ever wanted really.


What the Doc says this week is keep taking the pills, have another month off, and dont drink any booze for the next 4 Sundays in a row, if I cant manage that then he will refer me to CADS.

That sounds drastic! Best I comply.


The good news is I managed to go tea-total yesterday! how proud am I?

So my conclusion to my drinking habits are I WANT a drink I dont NEED one! There is a difference!


I have been reading lots of patricia cornwell books which I am really enjoying, and listening to my dogs constantly barking! Which I am not enjoying!



No comments: